COVID-19 The safety and well being of our customers and staff is our priority.
Here’s what we are doing in the restaurant:
We have carried out a full risk assessment.
In line with Government advice contact details will be taken from all customers for test and trace purposes.
- We have a new seating arrangement in line with the current Government social distancing rules.
- All tables and chairs are cleaned after use.
- All menus and condiments are cleaned after use.
- Our staff are wearing face-masks.
- We have enhanced cleaning procedures throughout the restaurant.
Here is how you can help:
- We kindly ask you to amend your reservation if you are showing any symptoms.
- Observe the current social distancing guidelines at all times.
- All customers should wear face masks unless seated at a table or exempt.
- Hand sanitiser is available upon entering the restaurant.
- It is the responsibility of customers to ensure they are adhering to the current Government guidelines.
Thank you for your patience, support and commitment, during these extraordinary times, to working together to reduce the spread of COVID-19.